We are the magazine for U.S. companies doing business globally. We educate and entertain our readers on ways to utilize the global marketplace to increase market share and corporate profits, through creative efficiencies in cargo transportation, banking, joint ventures, outsourcing, and expansion opportunities.
Are you wanting to leverage your sales experience and education with a market-leading Publication? We are seeking a Business Development Professional to join our EXIM Summit Team! The right person will help build our client base of advertisers around the country by learning more about their company’s needs and objectives and helping them create comprehensive advertising and marketing campaigns. A background or knowledge of advertising and communications is a big plus.
We do around 2-3 trade shows per year under normal conditions, so there is an opportunity for occasional travel. Products we offer to companies are print and digital magazine ads, website ads, email blasts, newsletter ads, and podcasts that help them market their products and services effectively to their target audiences.
Clients renew annually, so the ability to provide customer-service to your clients at a high level is a must!
- Must be able to build relationships and identify needs of customers through a consultative approach.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, business development or advertising is a plus.
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms or ability to learn
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Present and sell advertising to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints in a timely fashion
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments